Friday, March 19, 2010

A Great Big Thank You!

Wow. Just wow.

I wanted to give you all a shout out and thank everyone out there who sent us an application for the 2010 Ballston Arts & Crafts Market. I cannot believe how many submission forms we received this season--over 100!

And the art that was juried was the best I've seen. There is no doubt in my mind that this year is going to kick ass!
So, keep an eye on your inboxes for your acceptance letters by the first week of April. Because of the amount of applications we received, we were not able to include everyone in the Market. But there is a happening waiting list!

Talk to you guys very soon! Who else can't wait for May?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay, I'm so excited for market season!

grumpyhaters said...

*hopes Ez Up still Ups*

I'm excited too. I'll never admit that publicly, so don't tell anyone.