Monday, August 10, 2009

Photo Shoot from the August 8th Market!

As promised, here are some snapshots from last Saturday's show!

Baltimore's best right here in Arlington: lolojane!

Handmade pendants galore by award-winning artist, Melissa Lew Bradford

I love Creative Art & Soul's banner (and sandcarved jewelry!)

Who are you? Who who who who. Sorry Pretty Little Fings. I couldn't help it.

I couldn't have said it better myself, Luvs Mommy.

Arlington ArtWork's glasswork glistened in the August sun.

Emily from EHL Creations hard at work.

Karma Krafts by Kimberly amazes each and every month.

Vintage Redesigns. One word: Wow.

This is one of the most amazing pieces of artwork I have ever seen. Thank you Waylan House.

Darcy Nair's beautiful Celtic music was a nice, peaceful touch this month

Get ready for Autumn with Pumpkin Patch hats by YarnChef!

OMG. I can't handle all the cutenss by Sweet & Light!

Carroll Hill's amazing handcrafted wooden bowls

Reinvented Elegance makes the best use of dried flowers, wouldn't you say?

0 comments: