Monday, March 14, 2011

Herban Lifestyle Interview on Voice of America!

It's not like I need to tell you this, but it looks like I'm not the only one obsessed with Herban Lifestyle and their artisan fuzzy soaps. (Love me some fuzzy soap!)

Check out this great article on the Voice of America website about Herban Lifestyle and owner/creator Mary Kearn's complicated process of making environmentally friendly soaps. Not as easy as one would think! And that's what makes Mary's soaps so special ... that and many of them are fuzzy! ;)


Visit Herban Lifestyle at the Ballston A&C Market on OPENING DAY - SATURDAY, APRIL 9th (and then in May, July, September & October)!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for sharing the Voice of America article! I'm glad you love the fuzzy soap. I love the Ballston Arts & Crafts Market and am looking forward to another amazing season!