Spring is in the air ... and it's hard to believe that the the Opening Day of The Ballston Arts & Crafts Market is just TWO WEEKS AWAY on April 9th! Come join us at Arlington's ONLY 100% handmade event, which includes 35 handpicked artist each month from April through October.
The Opening Day celebration will be held on Saturday, April 9th from 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM in pretty, tree-lined Welburn Square, which is right across the street from the Ballston Metro.
The April 9th Opening Day Market also offers:
• FREE admission
• FREE live music by jazzy duo, Stone/Wright (noon - 2 PM)
• FREE eco-friendly bags to the first 50 visitors, generously provided by ArlingtonVirginia.com, Arlington's Social Media Community
• FREE lampwork beading demos throughout the day by Dragonfly Designs
• Offerings by St. Coletta Shops featuring a variety of crafts by artisans with intellectual disabilities
• Delicious made-to-order crepes by local favorite, Solar Crepes
Look to the right to check out all of the amazing artisans we have lined up for OPENING DAY, APRIL 9th! Let's all work together t