Sunday, January 2, 2011

One Month Until the February 2nd Deadline

We have exactly one month before the February 2nd deadline hits us. After February 2nd, submissions will still be reviewed, but are subject to space availability. So, why not get your application in now and secure a spot in Arlington's only 100% handmade art market?


To download (then email me) your submission form, click HERE
1). Save submission form to your computer
2). Open using Adobe Reader. If you need to, GET ADOBE READER.
3). Fill in form, then save again
4). Email to Jessica@iloveballston.com


I hope to see both new and returning applications in the mix come February 2nd! If you have any questions in the meantime, please feel free to contact me via email at Jessica@iloveballston.com or on my cell at 202.536.9714.

2 comments:

'From Within' Scented Silk Floral Designs said...

Hello, I am a new follower. I would like to know if I may be able to participate in this fair coming from New York City? I visit Maryland & Virginia on the weekends often to spend time with family & friends & would love the opportunity to come out & support your local crafters as well as present silk floral design centerpieces, accents, & arrangements I create & provide for all special events, occasions, home, office & retail space.

Ballston Partnership said...

Hi there! Thanks for following. Please contact me at Jessica@iloveballston.com or call (202) 536-9714. We'll chat! :)