Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Two Weeks to Go - February 2nd Deadline!

We have only about two weeks to go before the February 2nd deadline hits us. After February 2nd, submissions will still be reviewed, but are subject to space availability. So, send me your applications TODAY to get in on Arlington's only 100% handmade art market!

To download (then email me) your submission form, click HERE
1). Save submission form to your computer
2). Open using Adobe Reader. If you need to, GET ADOBE READER.
3). Fill in form, then save again
4). Email to Jessica@iloveballston.com


I hope to see both new and returning applications in the mix come February 2nd! If you have any questions in the meantime, please feel free to contact me via email at Jessica@iloveballston.com or on my cell at 202.536.9714.

0 comments: